The Conservative Activist Forum
July 20, 2017, 05:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Libs and Communist China.  (Read 11305 times)
John_Adams

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:56:12 PM »

The latest cover of "Time-4-Kids" ("Time" mag for kids) had a 7-8 year old boy writing in CHINESE on the chalkboard. They had a blurb about Chinese being the 3rd largest language group in America and then an article about about many schools nation-wide teaching CHINESE to students, how read and write CHINESE.

What's wrong with that?

In retrospect Nixon's wooing China into trade and joining the U.N., and later becoming AN EQUAL PARTNER WITH THE U.S. on the U.N. Security Council looks like the start of something really bad.

Move up to the '90's when Clinton gave, sold, or LET get STOLEN 17 times to/by CHINA Nuclear weapons, missile, rocket and guidance technology!! The same with China's puppet N. korea.

And NOW China is bullying us and the entire world for oil, gas, trade, currency control, WORLD CONTROL...well, I guess it makes sense to have BHO'S Dept. of Brain-washing (Education) to cram CHINESE down OUR children's throats using OUR tax $$$ to do it!!!! The Libs WANT a big, one, Commioe-World Order.

It sickens me that too many American VOTERS are too stupid, uniformed or APATHETIC to DO soemthing about this!

What say you?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer aka John_Adams.

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
Southpaw

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »

The latest cover of "Time-4-Kids" ("Time" mag for kids) had a 7-8 year old boy writing in CHINESE on the chalkboard. They had a blurb about Chinese being the 3rd largest language group in America and then an article about about many schools nation-wide teaching CHINESE to students, how read and write CHINESE.

What's wrong with that?

In retrospect Nixon's wooing China into trade and joining the U.N., and later becoming AN EQUAL PARTNER WITH THE U.S. on the U.N. Security Council looks like the start of something really bad.

Move up to the '90's when Clinton gave, sold, or LET get STOLEN 17 times to/by CHINA Nuclear weapons, missile, rocket and guidance technology!! The same with China's puppet N. korea.

And NOW China is bullying us and the entire world for oil, gas, trade, currency control, WORLD CONTROL...well, I guess it makes sense to have BHO'S Dept. of Brain-washing (Education) to cram CHINESE down OUR children's throats using OUR tax $$$ to do it!!!! The Libs WANT a big, one, Commioe-World Order.

It sickens me that too many American VOTERS are too stupid, uniformed or APATHETIC to DO soemthing about this!

(((What say you?)))

I say - I agree with you!!!

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he'll eat him last"

Winston Churchill
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 02:57:19 PM »

I say - I agree with you!!!

Howdy Southpaw/CrimsonNan! Tongue Grin Cool Cheesy

Now we gotta figure out what to DO about this!! Angry Angry Angry

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer aka John_Adams. Angry

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »

Welcome back Nan  Grin

John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »

I know The U.S. Constitution makes provision for treaties...but why, oh why did ANY U.S. elected official sign a treaty and make an alliance with the likes of China, Russia, any of the Muslem nations?

We should ONLY have Treaties and Alliances with the U.K., Israel, Canada, Australia, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea...the rest of the world HATES US so let them fend for themselves! Angry Angry Angry

WIN!
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »

The countries you named don't like us very well either. I had a friend from Australia that told me every country out there hated the US. He was pretty much right. LOL

John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 12:21:40 AM »

The countries you named don't like us very well either. I had a friend from Australia that told me every country out there hated the US. He was pretty much right. LOL

The U.K. is probably teetering on the brink of falling to either total Marxism or Islam...and there are some who are still upset over 1776 & 1812 if you know what I mean.

Canada likes us o.k.- except the French, and WHO do they like...besides there wouldn't be a free Canada without US.

Japan, Taiwan and South Korea wouldn't even exist if were not for US. They may complain, BUT they know they need us, and to some extent want us.

Israel likes US- they DON'T like Mullah Barack HUSSEIN Hoover ObaMarxist and the Liberals who constantly tell them to give in and give up more land to the Muslems who are DEDICATED TO DESTROYING ISRAEL!

So, yeah relations are starined at times, but they need and want us...or at least want our protection.

WIN!
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 02:29:28 PM »

they all need or want us but that doesn't mean they like us

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: