The Conservative Activist Forum
August 21, 2018, 12:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally got banned at Conservative Forum  (Read 12714 times)
jpatrickham
« on: April 08, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »

Well it is official, old girl zeroed in on my post over there. This is it, if anyone is interested. As soon as I got this She started on Me. Sent some newbie to harass me. Then She said I didn't have a big enough cajones to do something. I told Her that She had a big enough pair for everyone.

It is so good to be away from them. They were some sort of Ladies Aid Society disguised as Conservatives. I had never gone to the social part of the forum. It was like a Ho down. I couldn't believe the way they acted. Now I know why I never went on that part before.

TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 06:35:34 PM »

Rolf I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at your comment on OG. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall during that exchange.

All I can say is it took you long enough. Welcome home.  Grin

jpatrickham
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:54:29 PM »

Yes and a lot of People are coming with Me. Just wait and see, this place will look like a Refugee camp before I am through! Tongue Tongue Tongue No seriously, I was trying to get People to leave. People get to comfortable in their own skin. Now the damn has burst and it is done! Grin
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »

Bring them on over. Kinda funny that most members here were kicked out of
"over there" LOL  Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right place to call home.

qrayjack

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »

I call it the 'OG Thought Police Purge.' I'd be honest about it and say so if I was banned for any legitimate reason, but not so, and one thing I do not like is being falsely accused. There was clearly some other reason and all I can figure is that it's because CF has become the 'No criticism of Islam allowed here' forum. And who is in this country that is obsessively pro-Islam and viciously attacks anyone who isn't? The left. Draw your own conclusions.

Sarah Palin - the right stuff
jpatrickham
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »

I call it the 'OG Thought Police Purge.' I'd be honest about it and say so if I was banned for any legitimate reason, but not so, and one thing I do not like is being falsely accused. There was clearly some other reason and all I can figure is that it's because CF has become the 'No criticism of Islam allowed here' forum. And who is in this country that is obsessively pro-Islam and viciously attacks anyone who isn't? The left. Draw your own conclusions.

Welcome I PMed you but, you must not be in system yet. You are going to like it here. These People are real Conservatives.
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 08:48:30 PM »

Welcome grayjack!

No thought police here. They have always been like that about islam, O birth cert., or just about anything conservative. No sweat. They are the best recruiters for this forum LMAO

Feel free to speak your mind.

John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »

Well it is official, old girl zeroed in on my post over there. This is it, if anyone is interested. As soon as I got this She started on Me. Sent some newbie to harass me. Then She said I didn't have a big enough cajones to do something. I told Her that She had a big enough pair for everyone.

It is so good to be away from them. They were some sort of Ladies Aid Society disguised as Conservatives. I had never gone to the social part of the forum. It was like a Ho down. I couldn't believe the way they acted. Now I know why I never went on that part before.

Nyte_Byrd and Old Batruined a once goodsite...too bad for them.(LibTurds)

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer aka John_Adams.

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 09:07:09 PM »

Bring them on over. Kinda funny that most members here were kicked out of
"over there" LOL  Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right place to call home.

It makes you wonder why they STILL call themselves Conservatives...everyone here is a much more solidConservative and Constitutionalist than over at C.F. (Crappy Farts).

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2011, 09:08:49 PM »

1+1=2...unlessyou're a Lib...then it can equal "whatever".

Welcome.

WIN!
AmericanWoman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2011, 09:18:24 PM »

Welcome, I was banned also.

III
"Nothing is an accident, everything is part of the plan including your tolerance." (HKS The Blaze, 090911)
jpatrickham
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »

Nyte_Byrd and Old Batruined a once goodsite...too bad for them.(LibTurds)

I like that, 'old bat!'
bkt

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 06:16:10 AM »

Welcome all!

Your system has experienced one or more fatal errors and must shut down at this time.

He who lives by the sword...should go out and get a really nice sword.
jpatrickham
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2011, 09:01:47 AM »

There is a certain cleansing of the Soul being extracted from CF. Now I can take down my battle wall and be myself. No more ambushes, and insults. Now good Conservatives can get down to the business of righting our Ship of State. No more back alley destructive, insidious, meandering, and petty jealousies. To the one who frequently checks on everyone and everything from CF, glad you came out of the closet, finally. I imagine, it was getting kind of stinky in there! Kiss
Son_Of_Liberty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »

The way I see it, there is a reason why those Islam threads remain at the top of the main page and are controversial, People want to discuss them. Conservatives are trying to even educate other conservatives, about the dangers of Islam. I cannot believe conservatives/libertarians would defend this religion under the first Amendment. Would we defend a Borneo head hunting tribe to allow their head hunting practices under their religion to go on here in America that is important to them in their religion? Commonsense also gos along with The 1st Amendment . Our founders relied on us to at least have commonsense. Oh... by the way, we even allow communist to exsist here. It's our fault.

All one has to do is educate one self about the history of Islam. Mohammed,founder of Islam, himself was aggressive. Attacted caravans and made war on other tribes. Their religion is who their founder is.

So the radical's are just following true Islam and the moderates are not, at least not yet but at anytime they can and do. Interpretation problem in the Koran? I think not, I think it is clear enough.

So this brings up another question?  Why the hell are we spending billions(money we don't even have) and helping these Muslim contries in the middle east? The same Muslim religion we wll end up fighting one day that we are helping. It's insane and makes me sick.

*The definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
- Albert Einstein
*"Our obligations to our country NEVER cease but with our lives"
      John Adams to Benjamin Rush, April 18, 1808
*Here I Stand, God Help me,I cannot do otherwise -Martin L
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: