The Conservative Activist Forum
July 17, 2018, 04:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Quick Up-Date of What has Been Going On With Me.  (Read 14856 times)
John_Adams

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2011, 03:45:42 PM »

Folks, Fellow Conservatives, Patriots and FRIENDS...here's a quick note of explanation of where I've been and what I've been up to:

Well, over Christmas/New Year's break my hours change to days. On top of all that I've battled a flu, a cold, allergies...and lastly, more sadly, I'm going through a divorce. Yeah, after 20 years of marriage my wife wants out. We've been to multiple counsellors and much counselling in the last 9 years...she keeps changing WHY she wants out...even her own Pastor is puzzled. During joint counselling 3 times he said to me WITH HER PRESENT that he does NOT know HOW, nor WHY I have gone through this for 9 YEARS; adding that he WOULD NOT HAVE...yes, My ex-wife's pastor said that to ME in FRONT OF HER.

I'm having to move and get readjusted...I'll be back SOON. Expect a post or two from me today.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.

-JohnAdams aka Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
TerryCSA
Redneck Indian
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 03:54:30 PM »

We love you John. you have friends here. If you need anything please just let us know.

John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:34:29 PM »

We love you John. you have friends here. If you need anything please just let us know.

Will do...I seriously want to Thank God for all the good firends He's placed in my life...and I want to thank all of YOU for BEING those friends.

-John_Adams aka Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Being Right isn't always Popular-Being Popular isn't always Right.BE CONSERVATIVE.
WIN!
bkt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 05:09:47 PM »

That's sad to hear, bud. 20 years is a long time. Keep posting as you can and give a shout if there's anything we can do.

Your system has experienced one or more fatal errors and must shut down at this time.

He who lives by the sword...should go out and get a really nice sword.
Snikks
Any man not for this nation, is against it!
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

Folks, Fellow Conservatives, Patriots and FRIENDS...here's a quick note of explanation of where I've been and what I've been up to:

Well, over Christmas/New Year's break my hours change to days. On top of all that I've battled a flu, a cold, allergies...and lastly, more sadly, I'm going through a divorce. Yeah, after 20 years of marriage my wife wants out. We've been to multiple counsellors and much counselling in the last 9 years...she keeps changing WHY she wants out...even her own Pastor is puzzled. During joint counselling 3 times he said to me WITH HER PRESENT that he does NOT know HOW, nor WHY I have gone through this for 9 YEARS; adding that he WOULD NOT HAVE...yes, My ex-wife's pastor said that to ME in FRONT OF HER.

I'm having to move and get readjusted...I'll be back SOON. Expect a post or two from me today.

I really hate it when a long rough road turns to mud. Been there my friend. Here now for you.

Son_Of_Liberty

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 06:07:03 PM »

I'm very sorry John to hear that. I know it can't be easy to come out in the open on this.

Take care.

*The definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
- Albert Einstein
*"Our obligations to our country NEVER cease but with our lives"
      John Adams to Benjamin Rush, April 18, 1808
*Here I Stand, God Help me,I cannot do otherwise -Martin L
Eleora

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 06:12:40 PM »

So sorry to hear that...  Keep the faith.

RonM

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 08:18:47 PM »

The Good Lord blessed you with patience and fortitude, John.  I've walked in your shoes many, many years ago and I know for a fact that the road you're traveling is not an easy one.  But you know you don't walk alone and He will carry you if need be.  I know because He carried me farther than I walked on my own - and still does.  Stay strong and know you did your best for as long as you could.  Know that you will be in my prayers and may God bless and keep you close.

Ron

I love my country but fear my government.
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 02:44:12 PM »

That's sad to hear, bud. 20 years is a long time. Keep posting as you can and give a shout if there's anything we can do.

I'm moving this week-end...if you are at all familiar with what has been happening here in the Missouri-Kansas area we've been gettin "heapem much" snow. BLECH!

-John_Adams aka Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »

I really hate it when a long rough road turns to mud. Been there my friend. Here now for you.

Thanks...you all are great.

Thanks again.

-John_Adams.

WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 02:47:03 PM »

I'm very sorry John to hear that. I know it can't be easy to come out in the open on this.

Take care.

I'm the type of person that prefers openness and honesty...to me it beats the tactics of Libs: lying and backstabbing.

-John_Adams.

WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »

So sorry to hear that...  Keep the faith.

Will do- JESUS IS MY Guide.

Proverbs 3:5, 6

-John_Adams.

WIN!
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »

The Good Lord blessed you with patience and fortitude, John.  I've walked in your shoes many, many years ago and I know for a fact that the road you're traveling is not an easy one.  But you know you don't walk alone and He will carry you if need be.  I know because He carried me farther than I walked on my own - and still does.  Stay strong and know you did your best for as long as you could.  Know that you will be in my prayers and may God bless and keep you close.

Ron

Again...thanks. I sincerely and deeply appreciate each of you...Thanks.

-John_Adams.

WIN!
AmericanWoman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:13:01 PM »

I'm very sorry John

III
"Nothing is an accident, everything is part of the plan including your tolerance." (HKS The Blaze, 090911)
John_Adams

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 03:40:46 PM »

I'm very sorry John

As am I...thanks AW for being a good friend.

-John_Adams.

WIN!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: